North University, 1968


North University, 1968

The quarry building was replaced in 1937 by an Art Deco campus branch of Kresge’s dime store. Drake’s sandwich shop and Moe’s, Ann Arbor’s oldest sport shop, are beyond in this 1968 photo.

This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library


pictureAnnArbor: Remembering Drake’s, Site 13a: A Second Shopping District, Downtown Ann Arbor Historical Street Exhibit Program
Date: 1968

Copyright: Copyright Protected


| Report Problem