Drawing of University Hall
Dedicated in 1873, University Hall linked Mason Hall and South College. It contained a large auditorium, a new chapel, lecture rooms, and offices. For decades the symbol of the University, it was completely obscured by Angell Hall in 1924 and demolished in 1950.
Keywords: university, University of Michigan, engravings, drawings, Angell Hall
Frame location: West side of State Street north of the walk on the north side of the Michigan Union, facing east
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library
pictureAnnArbor: Site 14a: The Making of a Great University, Downtown Ann Arbor Historical Street Exhibit Program
Copyright: Copyright Protected
Rights Held by: Ann Arbor District Library