Campus as later recalled by a member of the class of 1849


Campus as later recalled by a member of the class of 1849

Campus from state and north university at the end of Tappan's presidency, 1863. Note the stile on the fence at left.

Frame location: West side of State Street north of the walk on the north side of the Michigan Union, facing east

This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library


Article Keywords: Education, Illustrations, University of Michigan, University of Michigan - Alumni, University of Michigan - Buildings, University of Michigan - Campus, University of Michigan - President
People: Henry Philip Tappan
pictureAnnArbor: Site 14b: University of Michigan Campus, 1907, Downtown Ann Arbor Historical Street Exhibit Program
Date: 1849

Copyright: Copyright Protected


| Report Problem