Used cars


Used cars

Used cars were sold at 514 Detroit Street in the last part of Andrew Schmidt's carriage factory buildings, before it was demolished in 1933. Schmidt and his wife had lived upstairs.

Frame location: Corner of North Fifth Avenue and Detroit Street

This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library


Article Keywords: Automobile Dealers, Businesses, Carriages, Factories, Historic Buildings
People: Andrew Schmidt
Places: 514 Detroit Street
pictureAnnArbor: Industry on Detroit Street, Site 9b: Lumber and Agriculture, Downtown Ann Arbor Historical Street Exhibit Program

Copyright: Copyright Protected


| Report Problem