The First Ann Arbor High School Marching Band, 1926


The First Ann Arbor High School Marching Band, 1926

In an expression of local pride, the instruments were paid for by the Elks lodge and the uniforms by the Ann Arbor rotary club. Joseph Maddy (lower left), band director and public schools supervisor of music, later founded the music camp at Interlochen, Michigan.

This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library


pictureAnnArbor: Music! Music! Music!, Site 13a: A Second Shopping District, Downtown Ann Arbor Historical Street Exhibit Program
Date: 1926

Copyright: Copyright Protected


| Report Problem