Engineering Laboratory


Engineering Laboratory

Original engineering laboratory, 1882, known as the "little scientific blacksmith shop."

Frame location: West side of State Street north of the walk on the north side of the Michigan Union, facing east

This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image. Repository: Bentley Historical Library


Article Keywords: Education, Engineering, Laboratories, University of Michigan, University of Michigan - Academic Programs, University of Michigan - Buildings
pictureAnnArbor: Site 14b: University of Michigan Campus, 1907, Downtown Ann Arbor Historical Street Exhibit Program
Date: 1882

Copyright: Copyright Protected


| Report Problem